ENCON emegency gravity fed eye wash station. Use this portable gravity fed eye wash station in hard to reach places or where water lines make it difficult to plumb in a hard stand eyewash station. This unit is filled with water and with one 4-oz bottle of Encons Hydrosep that keeps the water fresh for up to 180 days. Change the water and Hydrosep out every 180 days in order to maintain this OSHA compliant 15 minute eyewash station. Comes with one bottle of Hydrosep and a wall bracket for mounting.
HYDROSEP (for use with Encons gravit fed eyewash station)
- Specifically formulated to provide protection against bacteria, fungi, staph and algae growth for self contained eyewash stations
- Preserves potable water from 5 to 20 gallons up to 180 days
- The product is manufactured United States
The Fendall Pure Flow 1000 emergency eyewash station delivers unequaled eyewash safety, reliability, and value. The patented system delivers contaminant-free and physiologically correct saline solution from factory-sealed cartridges.The Fendall Pure Flow 1000 does not require costly plumbing for affordable, portable placement near most workplace hazards. Patented design delivers a constant flow rate and stream height, and provides 0.4 gpm for 15 minutes as required by ANSI Z358.1-2009. A unique fluid pressure balancing system and nozzles maximize comfort with a soft “ribbon” of saline solution. Factory-sealed cartridges last up to 24 months,* at least four times longer than other primary self-contained eyewash devices. ** Order saline solution separately
Cartridge, dual pack saline (required with Pureflow 1000 unit) Purified, contaminant-free, and physiologically correct saline solution from factory-sealed cartridges. Does not require costly plumbing. Provides a constant fluid flow rate and stream height for the entire 15-minute flushing period required by ANSI Z358.1. Factory-sealed cartridges last up to 24 months,* at least four times longer than other primary self-contained eyewash devices. Saline Cartridges (2) – Trilingual Fendall Pure Flow 1000 Saline Cartridges – Tri-lingual (15 minute) Case Qty: 1 set of 2 Case Dimentions: 21″ x 13″ x 12″ Case Weight (lbs): 69 Shelf life of 2 years with this product and then it is replaced.
There are additional freight charges with these items
EYEWASH BOTTLE STATIONS
- Durable, Open-Face Design Wall Stations Hold Bottles Firmly In Place With Easy Access To Bottles In An Emergency To Provide Immediate Flushing
- They Offer High Visibility In A Hazard Area And Are Readily Available For Emergency Flushing And Decontamination Of The Eyes, Face And Body
- Designed for back up or incidental eye/body flush
- Does not meet OSHA 15 minute flushing requirements
Single 16-oz station
Single 32-oz station
Double eyewash bottle station
16-oz or 32-oz
Pricing subject to change without notice. Please call for and accurate quote on your purchase!